Greetings Brothers

jaya

The Grand Lodge of Texas.
Welcome to FMH Brother. I am a little confused. On another forum you said that PHA was just getting started in Australia and you list your lodge as "The Grand Lodge The Most Worshipful Prince Hall". Here you say that you are under the GL of TX. Are you under the GL of TX or the Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge Free and Accepted Masons of Texas?

TH2012

My mentor and myself are on a birth stage of trying to make an establishment here in Australia. Sorry for the confuse meantBrpther.

TH2012

See everything must be set in a position so that their can be growth and once the growth is set in place. The next step is security of the of a firm establishment. This will take some time, but I'am very proud of a start.@

jaya

Are you currently working with any of the existing Grand Lodges in Australia? I am really curious of how the process would work for a GL here in the US goes to Australia and starts a new lodge or GL where there are existing GLs. That has to be an interesting process.

TH2012

This is what I have through now their are lodges that do accept PHA, but in speaking with aBrother, you would need to start from scratch, now this is from, the association, here, now every city , state and country, has the same or different rules. This is what I have to try and build around.