Greetings

jridenour79

I would just like to take a short moment to introduce myself. I am a 32 year old Paramedic and I am a Lifetime Member of Alpha Lodge # 376 located in Clinton, TN and a Member of Alpha Chapter #223 also located in Clinton, TN where I am currently serving as Scribe. I also am a member of the Adoniram Council #114 and the Chevalier Commandery # 21 both located in Oak Ridge, TN.

I received my 32° last year in the Valley of Knoxville, TN and also am a member of the Kerbela Temple in Knoxville, TN and have since completed the Master Craftsman I program and am currently working on the Master Craftsman II Program. I would like to encourage anyone that is interested in furthering their masonic education to take these programs. They are a great learning tool.

I have always been a history buff and I feel the history centered in the Freemasonry Community is something that should be honored and cherished. I plan on learning all I can from each member I meet and really enjoy reading any book I can find concerning Freemasonry.