Greetings

credo

Greetings, brethren. My name is Joseph (aka Joe). I became an EA on 23 February at Saggahew Lodge in Massachusetts. I am 39 years old, married for 11 years, and a father to 4 young children. I work full time and go to university full time to finish my bachelor's in criminal justice and Arabic Studies.
So, it seemed reasonable with such a full plate to join the craft. Massachusetts is rich in masonic history and it has always interested me. I never jump in to things, so it took me many years of discernment to finally enter the lodge.

MWS

Joe, welcome to the forums. Enjoy the history of your Lodge, please feel free to pass along anything you find interesting...it's a pleasure to hear tidbits from other jurisdictions.

Winter

I've been here before
Welcome aboard Joe. And congratulations on beginning your journey. What do you plan on using the CJ degree for? That was my first degree. And there are a few current and former LEOs here.

credo

Welcome aboard Joe. And congratulations on beginning your journey. What do you plan on using the CJ degree for? That was my first degree. And there are a few current and former LEOs here.
Thank you. I have been a LEO for thirteen years and I was also an MP. The CJ degree is with a homeland security concentration. That with Arabic language & culture will hopefully provide me with new opportunities within my agency or for a post - retirement career.

Winter

I've been here before
Thank you. I have been a LEO for thirteen years and I was also an MP. The CJ degree is with a homeland security concentration. That with Arabic language & culture will hopefully provide me with new opportunities within my agency or for a post - retirement career.
Outstanding Brother. I'm a former LEO. I left the job and became an archaeologist with degrees in anthropology and religion.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Welcome Joe! Glad to see another LEO here. As a firefighter/paramedic Im always looking for another COP to tease.

Welcome to the fraternity as well!

credo

Welcome Joe! Glad to see another LEO here. As a firefighter/paramedic Im always looking for another COP to tease.

Welcome to the fraternity as well!
I will not start off being salty since I'm new here and to the craft. Once I'm seasoned I'll start unleashing my firefighter/ambulance jabs. :)