Hello from Columbus ohio

Wallens05

Master Mason
Hello to all my brothers

My names Steven wallen and was entered as an apprentice on June 30 12 I'm a member of Goodale #372 in Columbus and looking forward to all the great conversations with my fellow brothers/brethren out there hope to talk soon

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Greetings and salutations. Congratulations on being entered. It is a great journey.

DesertRacer

Welcome to the forums and welcome to your journey. I'm a member of a lodge in Ohio as well but recently moved to Arizona.

Wallens05

Master Mason
Welcome Brother Steve. I hail from the same district! Maybe I'll see you during my rounds this year!
I noticed your from the reynoldsburg lodge thats we're I just moved from to groveport I met a gentlemen from your lodge at Vance's on Cleveland avenue I was putting my Glock 19 in layway should be getting it out soon anyway we spoke for a brief minute he was a very nice maybe we'll see you around :)

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
I noticed your from the reynoldsburg lodge thats we're I just moved from to groveport I met a gentlemen from your lodge at Vance's on Cleveland avenue I was putting my Glock 19 in layway should be getting it out soon anyway we spoke for a brief minute he was a very nice maybe we'll see you around :)
Really Groveport??? Alma Mater. Shhh don't tell anyone. I wish it was me you met but I'm on fundraising for my next firearm!