Hello from NC

jaya

Hello brethren from a brother in NC. I am a member of Black Mountain lodge #663 located in the beautiful mountains of NC. I am currently steward of my lodge. I am also a member of the AASR Valley of Asheville. I am a very active member of several online forums and look forward to being an active participant here.

jaya

I saw snow yesterday on the tops of some of the mountains north of me. There have been a few flurries here yesterday but very light and nothing really. It is not even November so it is very strange to see any snow here this early. I do not want to hear another word about global warming.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I saw snow yesterday on the tops of some of the mountains north of me. There have been a few flurries here yesterday but very light and nothing really. It is not even November so it is very strange to see any snow here this early. I do not want to hear another word about global warming.
I remember when I was fairly young in snowing on my birthday in April. I kinda miss snow, except for waking up before school and shoveling the drive way. And it was a good size one. But at the same time feel bad for my children who will not know building snow forts, having a snow ball fight and the fun parts about snow.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
I remember when I was fairly young in snowing on my birthday in April. I kinda miss snow, except for waking up before school and shoveling the drive way. And it was a good size one. But at the same time feel bad for my children who will not know building snow forts, having a snow ball fight and the fun parts about snow.
You can always take them on a winter vacation...then come home to civilized weather.

S&F

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
You can always take them on a winter vacation...then come home to civilized weather.

S&F
We were going to try that last year, but it did not work out. We may try this year again. We were just going to head up to GA, which should take a day to hit snow. Spend a few days up there, then head back down.