Hello From PA

jvlighting1

PA The Keystone State
Hi all,
I just petitioned my local lodge and I am looking forward to joining. Community service is important to me as an individual. The Chip program is big in our area. I know several masons and they are excited for me. Any advice would be welcome and appreciated.

jvlighting

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Welcome to the forum, and Welcome to the fraternity, you should enjoy it. Glad to hear you are big on community service. The fraternity needs help in every aspect of helping others. Good luck and enjoy your journey into the craft.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Welcome to Freemason Hall , and congrats on your petition . Best of luck to you on your path through the degrees . Keep us posted !

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Greetings and salutations. Congratulations on taking the first step. I would just relax, and make sure you don't step on the goat. Other then that, just enjoy it.

jvlighting1

PA The Keystone State
Thanks guys! Ill keep you posted. Any suggested reading to help me prepair for my degrees?

thanks all

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I would suggest not reading up on it . It will be more special if you go in blind and with an open mind. Also all lodges do things a little different and what you read may be different in how your lodge does things . Some lodges , like mine , don't like our new members reading ahead anyway .