Hello from Wisconsin

Joel

I am new to the forum. I am military and will soon be relocating to California, I am entering the lodge here is Wisconsin then moving to California. I will d my FC in CA, then my MM back here at my mother lodge. I have learned so much already from the men at the lodge and look forward to learning so much more. Thank you all for your contributions on the forum and to Masonry.

Joel

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Welcome Joel. I hear rumor that you are being voted on this week. I hope you are reading ahead....

Joel

Reading ahead?!?!? Do not read ahead. It will spoil the degrees for you.

I have avoided reading much about ritual anything. I do not want that spoiled. I have been reading mostly about the history. Call it research. I too don't want to spoil the effect. I like that, as example, I haven't seen the lodge room at all, although my wife has and seems to enjoy knowing something I don't! :)

Joel

These are very welcome words:
"Congratulations! At a Stated Communication held at Waverly Lodge on 5/1/2012, you were elected to receive the degrees of Freemasonry as conferred by our lodge."

EA scheduled for 15 May. I am so excited.

Nathan Lunsford

SeeksEnlightenment
Joel, there is nothing quite like the degree work. I think you will enjoy it quite a bit. I was just raised as a Master Mason on the 21st and even if someone were to tell me before hand words just can't describe it! Good luck and bring Carrots. No metal whatsoever. P.S from one vet to another, thanks.