Hello

Lax67

Greetings Brethren,

I joined this forum a few months ago at the suggestion of a brother at my lodge, however, I have only recently taken the time to read through the forums and discussions and look forward to discussing topics with my fellow brethren.

I was raised in February 2011 at Damascus #290 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I have also petitioned a chapter and will begin the RAM degrees later this year. Beyond that I have an interest in the emulation ritual and would like to discuss that topic with any Milwaukee/SE WI brothers who are also interested in that as well.

I'm enjoying Masonry and trying to learn as much as I can. I look forward to lively discussions about Masonry, religion, history and trying to understand what all this stuff means in general and to myself.

Bro. Jason

Winter

I've been here before
Bro. Jason,

For Emulation you should hook up with the Ben Franklin #83 Brothers out of Madison. I would help but I just moved from MKE to FL.

FF Sparky

Welcome to FHM, I read one of your posts before seeing this one. I hope to gain some enlightenent from your questions and input as I do with everyone else here

H

Hank

Hello all.
I just joined a few days ago and would love to get to know more about the organization and my fellow brethren.
So please don,t hesitate to drop me a line.
Thank you,
Hank.

Winter

I've been here before
Hello all.
I just joined a few days ago and would love to get to know more about the organization and my fellow brethren.
So please don,t hesitate to drop me a line.
Thank you,
Hank.
Hank,

Again, you should go to the section titled "Initiation" and make a new post telling us about yourself instead of making an unrelated post in someone elses introduction thread.