help please

Shadow Wolff

i come from a long line of masons i have it tracked back to the colonial days i would like to join just like my father and his father before him aquot straight from my father "yes i am a 32nd dgree manson my blue lodge is flokston 196 my yorkrite is camden capter and conusal 11 121 and stemos 21 is my comandery." but he told me he wouldnt tell me how to join until i accepted Christianity and god into my life so i figured i would ask some one who is already a mason i can be contacted at harley0000420@aol.com on myspace my url is myspace.com/1stwolff or here on this site please someone get back to me asap thank you

A

Annolucius

I would be glad to help if I can. Please check your email.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
i come from a long line of masons i have it tracked back to the colonial days i would like to join just like my father and his father before him aquot straight from my father "yes i am a 32nd dgree manson my blue lodge is flokston 196 my yorkrite is camden capter and conusal 11 121 and stemos 21 is my comandery." but he told me he wouldnt tell me how to join until i accepted Christianity and god into my life so i figured i would ask some one who is already a mason i can be contacted at harley0000420@aol.com on myspace my url is myspace.com/1stwolff or here on this site please someone get back to me asap thank you

As long as you believe in a Higher Power , you can become a Freemason . You do not necessarily have to accept Christianity to be come a Mason , only a belief in God . If a Man had to accept Christianity , then we would have no Jewish brethren . And I know several men of the Jewish faith that I call Brother . If you do not believe in God , then that would be a problem . We do not accept atheists into our ranks .

If you want to know how to become a Freemason , I will tell you here and now . Just ask a Mason you know for a petition . 2 B 1 ask 1 . That is all there is to it .

Deadhead Derek

As long as you believe in a Higher Power , you can become a Freemason . You do not necessarily have to accept Christianity to be come a Mason , only a belief in God . If a Man had to accept Christianity , then we would have no Jewish brethren . And I know several men of the Jewish faith that I call Brother . If you do not believe in God , then that would be a problem . We do not accept atheists into our ranks .

If you want to know how to become a Freemason , I will tell you here and now . Just ask a Mason you know for a petition . 2 B 1 ask 1 . That is all there is to it .
Right on, Brother