Help!

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I was encouraging him to "suggest" some good reading to mscott_0:1-say-yes:
Yeah , I know. I was also helping him do that by directing the Brother to the Market place forum. Forum rules prohibit advertising or solicitation outside of that forum. Bro. Coach knows this(that's why he worded his post the way he did), and I was merely offering him an assist. :1-wink:

Yeah , I know. I was also helping him do that by directing the Brother to the Market place forum. Forum rules prohibit advertising or solicitation outside of that forum. Bro. Coach knows this(that's why he worded his post the way he did), and I was merely offering him an assist. :1-wink:
Rules are just a way to keep a Brother down.......

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
My wife didn't want me to have a ring too close to my wedding band. Now, she bough me a tungsten ring and sends me to Lodge whenever she can... I think she prays for minutes to be read and a MM.

CoachN

Builder Builder
Rules are just a way to keep a Brother down.......
Yeah, rage against the machine man! (if she approves...)

Power to the people!!!! (when she is out shopping...)

Don't let yourself be oppressed! (while she adds to your honey do list...)

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Funny stuff!!!
:1-pray: :3-laugh1:
Yeah, rage against the machine man! (if she approves...)

Power to the people!!!! (when she is out shopping...)

Don't let yourself be oppressed! (while she adds to your honey do list...)
You poor whipped Brothers! (No dear Brother(s) IS capitalized, yeah like a title), where was I? Oh yeh, you guys are whipped, whipped!:1-wink-grin:

CoachN

Builder Builder
You poor whipped Brothers! (No dear Brother(s) IS capitalized, yeah like a title), where was I? Oh yeh, you guys are whipped, whipped!:1-wink-grin:
For a few, wipping is goreplay. :3-smash:
For some, wipping is foreplay. :3-heart:
For others, wipping is snoreplay. :1-sleep:

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
My wife learned quickly that I dislike being told what to do . I learned to control my temper , but the quickest way to see me lose it is when I am "ordered" to do something or not to do do something . So she leaves me be for the most part .I dislike being controlled and I would not want to control my wife .

As for rings , the wife and I go without our wedding bands all the time .

My wife learned quickly that I dislike being told what to do . I learned to control my temper , but the quickest way to see me lose it is when I am "ordered" to do something or not to do do something . So she leaves me be for the most part .I dislike being controlled and I would not want to control my wife .

As for rings , the wife and I go without our wedding bands all the time
it makes for picking up dates so much easier....LOL:1-say-no: