Hermetics, Alchemy, and Cabalah...

waterchilde

I have studied these topics for years before finding the Masonic Temple and find so much of my past learning within the philosophy and rituals of the Temple. I should say that I have been led by Manly P. Hall, Paul Foster Case,
and W.L. Wilmshurst (the Meaning of Masonry) and that they all draw the same picture as my past learning. The ritual of the Third Degree is an ancient
ritual that has been enacted throughout the centuries by various traditions and styles. The Rosicrucians, the Golden Dawn, The Ordo Templi Orientis, and a score of other groups and individuals across the globe that enact rebirth to symbolize their "actual spiritual rebirth". This rebirth utilizes the "Celestial Body" spoken of in Corinthians. The teachings from around the globe emphasize the need for the individual to "raise" his spirit up and out of the physical body, this is the true meaning of being "Born Again". We are Spiritual beings, eternal in nature and Divine in aspect, KNOW THYSELF and learn the truth about who and WHAT you are! Its getting late brothers, now is the time to get traveling, Astral Traveling, that is... I AM SPIRIT.
Ehben Masu Ha-Bonum