Holidays

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Merry Christmas , Happy Holidays etc; etc; to all my brethren here .Remember , it's not the gifts you may receive but the time spent with friends and family that counts .

Here's to a safe and joyous holiday season and a safe New Years Eve celebration .

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
So I'm minding my own business at the shop today, the mail comes, and there is a card from the Connors Family! How cool is that?

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
Merry Christmas , Happy Holidays etc; etc; to all my brethren here .Remember , it's not the gifts you may receive but the time spent with friends and family that counts .

Here's to a safe and joyous holiday season and a safe New Years Eve celebration .

Same to you and to all my Brothers.

I will say that my wife and I feel the same way, which is why we decided to just go out to dinner together, rather than buy each other presents.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
So I'm minding my own business at the shop today, the mail comes, and there is a card from the Connors Family! How cool is that?
I hear a few of those are out and about. Got them out late this year.

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2014, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

Or more simply:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Last night was one of the best Christmas' I have spent with my family in a long time . After the gifts were open and the kids off on their own we all just sat around ,talked about TV & movies , about Christmas' as kids , reminisced about old friends and crazy times , laughed and enjoyed one another's company . Mom even heard some stories for the first time that had her shaking her head .