How big is your family?

G

Gary

6,000,0000 + sigoths = 12,000,000, 6C per brother (give or take), 3C per sigoth, 9*12m= 108mC/8oz=13.5m Gallons/36gpb), 375,000 barrels of beer.

Dear Miller Brewing.......
While I admire your mathematical skills my Brother, I would not serve beer flavored water to my brethren. We Mason's are Beer Snob's! If you must get the beer in the US, only Microbrewery Craft beer will do. ;) :D:p

Laxguy38922

Actually, I know a few brothers that are trying to plan a "Masonic Family Reunion" in the USA and invite all brothers in the country to it. I think it is a great idea.

Also, I am by myself. Not married yet and still in school. Grew up with my mother, father, sister who is a year younger then me(special ed teacher) and my 18 year old autistic brother.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
While I admire your mathematical skills my Brother, I would not serve beer flavored water to my brethren. We Mason's are Beer Snob's! If you must get the beer in the US, only Microbrewery Craft beer will do. ;) :D:p
Miller owns Lienekugels....

Most Microbreweries can't put out that much beer, the logisitics of coordinating deliveries from 100 M/B is prohibitive, so I suggest it be BYOB and I'll provide the chips.

BTW- I am a beer snob too, I used Miller as a joke (MGD Lite, what beer gives back...). I am currently seeking the perfect IPA.

G

Gary

Miller owns Lienekugels....

Most Microbreweries can't put out that much beer, the logisitics of coordinating deliveries from 100 M/B is prohibitive, so I suggest it be BYOB and I'll provide the chips.

BTW- I am a beer snob too, I used Miller as a joke (MGD Lite, what beer gives back...). I am currently seeking the perfect IPA.
LOL...Fair enough. I brew my own, so I can bring a few kegs. Of course you are a beer snob! You are a Mason! If you want a perfect beer, you should try home brewing. IPA's aren't that hard to make, and you get to tweak the hop additions to your specific tastes!

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
LOL...Fair enough. I brew my own, so I can bring a few kegs. Of course you are a beer snob! You are a Mason! If you want a perfect beer, you should try home brewing. IPA's aren't that hard to make, and you get to tweak the hop additions to your specific tastes!
Would be fun, but I don't have the time or space to brew. That and I have 4 microbreweries in easy distance of my home and 2 good grocery stores with microbrew coolers. ;)

G

Gary

Would be fun, but I don't have the time or space to brew. That and I have 4 microbreweries in easy distance of my home and 2 good grocery stores with microbrew coolers. ;)
Small set ups can be done in your kitchen on the stove, but I understand about the time issue and with all of your resources close by.