How did you find us?

johnj1582

ah thats right! i got the "not your grandfather's social club" thing too. until i saw that post, i couldn't really remember either...

Kinosuma

So how did you find our site?
I found this site while looking up other Masonic Riders Groups. I believe thethread that showed up is where one of the Brothers was leaving the WS in favor of the Ruffians (don't ask me how I remembered)...:D

FF Sparky

I was research the EA degree after I was initiated, and google some key words (I think 24 inch gauge) and seen a link for this site. I'm glad to be here.

jaya

I found it through google while looking up something for another forum. As much time as I spend on the internet, I am suprised that I did not find it sooner. I am relatively active online.

I actually ran a search for Freemason boards. I was initiated in September, and was looking for an online place to hang out with brothers other than the askafreemason.com site.

FF Sparky

I'm a PAID member of another site, and sure you get a lapel pin and a certicifate which is beautiful to hang on the wall, but not much interaction there.