How did you find us?

Don

Looking up Freemason sites on Google and found this one. Very good and comprehensive site.

Blaizze

Semper Fortis
I was looking up information on Freemasons when I stumbled upon this site through a google search.

antonskv

3° Master Mason
Found on Google

Found when i was doing Google search on 'Ancient and Primitive Rite' to find more info on that subject. I think you've had one question related to it posted on the forum. Thought it was a cool forum for a Mason to hang out, and i joined.

Loyalntrue

I am a fairly new Christian and I've always been interested in Freemasonry. I did a Google search and came upon this site. Hoping to find out more.

dax

I saw a movie of Tom Hanks entitled "DaVinci's Code" and there's this scene where a group of people in the film wears a dark regalia robe with a veil or something and thus heard the name 'freemasonry'. I become interested in it and searched through Google then found this site.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Ah , it only takes a few to have great conversations . I like this site better , and not because I am a moderator , than most other Masonic forums because we are a little more laid back here .