I been Thinking Of Doing Yoga

credo

The closet thing to Yoga I did was the Yoga portion of the P90X workout. It was tough, but I felt great afterwards. I've thought about getting in to it, minus the spiritual aspect of it.

MWS

Wife does hot yoga, always tries to get me to go. I'll try to lose 10 pounds before squeezing into the pair of Lululemon shorts she got me...maybe by this summer!

Some of it is going to be hard. The last time i did yoga. Was a yrs ago i took a class. I tryed to do a lilite bit of it. Somethings i can do some i can't.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
A friend of mine teaches yoga. He told me a long time ago that because of the differences between the muscle fibers between men and women (men have more cross-linkages leading to more strength; women have fewer cross-linkages, leading to more flexibility), women can typically do positions that would put a man into traction.
His advice was that men do only positions that do not cause pain or cramping.

S&F

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
A friend of mine teaches yoga. He told me a long time ago that because of the differences between the muscle fibers between men and women (men have more cross-linkages leading to more strength; women have fewer cross-linkages, leading to more flexibility), women can typically do positions that would put a man into traction.
His advice was that men do only positions that do not cause pain or cramping.

S&F
Which would mean that you avoid 95% of the positions... LOL