I fell on my head

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
Well brother I hope your part in the their degree went well and am glad to hear the affects are gone from the concussion hope the neck pain subsides now. Glad to hear no permeant damage

S&F

Steven
The degree went very well. We had five Candidates so it was a very long evening. I was very touched by the actions of two of the men of the lodge. They both participated in the degree. One took the Master's Work for one of the Candidates and the Working tools for the third section. The other did the emblems at the end. With all the walking, bending and such that I had to do, I was in agony by the end of the evening. I guess it showed because they both rushed across the lodge room and insisted that I sit down and drink a bottle of water at the very least. I had taken some motrin about an hour before we started but didn't take any of the narcotics I was prescribed because I knew I would need a clear head for the work of the evening. I took a couple of pills and felt a lot better after that. I got home at 1:00 in the morning.

Among the many unexpected blessings of this whole experience happened this morning. I had a job interview. The good feelings and confidence earned from the Masonic work must have shined through because the last thing the director said to me as I was leaving was, "I'll be in touch in the next few days. I think we will be working together in the new year."

My next appointment for the TBI Study is on Monday. I can't wait to see the difference in my performance on the tests.

I know my brothers have been pulling for me throughout this and your prayers are being answered. I will always be grateful for your kindness and caring even though I will probably never get to shake your hand.

Wallens05

Master Mason
The degree went very well. We had five Candidates so it was a very long evening. I was very touched by the actions of two of the men of the lodge. They both participated in the degree. One took the Master's Work for one of the Candidates and the Working tools for the third section. The other did the emblems at the end. With all the walking, bending and such that I had to do, I was in agony by the end of the evening. I guess it showed because they both rushed across the lodge room and insisted that I sit down and drink a bottle of water at the very least. I had taken some motrin about an hour before we started but didn't take any of the narcotics I was prescribed because I knew I would need a clear head for the work of the evening. I took a couple of pills and felt a lot better after that. I got home at 1:00 in the morning.

Among the many unexpected blessings of this whole experience happened this morning. I had a job interview. The good feelings and confidence earned from the Masonic work must have shined through because the last thing the director said to me as I was leaving was, "I'll be in touch in the next few days. I think we will be working together in the new year."

My next appointment for the TBI Study is on Monday. I can't wait to see the difference in my performance on the tests.

I know my brothers have been pulling for me throughout this and your prayers are being answered. I will always be grateful for your kindness and caring even though I will probably never get to shake your hand.

I'm so happy to hear that great news is the best news I will pray that he calls you the more confidence you have in your self defiantly shines thru,and yes you are correct it's amazing how nice a brother can be to on another and be complete strangers I love meeting with brothers from all over and hope to meet as many as I can one day congratulation again on the interview.

Steven

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
TBIs suck! I fell skiing in 2007, lost 24 hours of memories and still have short term memory and stress related anger issues. Last CT (unrelated to TBI) showed that my dark passenger is calcifying.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
TBIs suck! I fell skiing in 2007, lost 24 hours of memories and still have short term memory and stress related anger issues. Last CT (unrelated to TBI) showed that my dark passenger is calcifying.
Nice to see another Dexter fan ;) Dark Passenger, indeed.

The most frustrating thing about this whole ordeal was my inability to do the memory work I needed for the degree the other night. Compared to the Middle Chamber Lecture, this should have been a piece of cake. When you have scrambled brains nothing works the way you plan. Thankfully, the symptoms subsided and I was able to do a reasonable job. Having been all the Jubals at one time or another really helped, too.

In any case, I'm really glad that the GAOTU saw fit to keep me upright and walking. This could have been so much worse.

I just got an email from the company I interviewed with and the HR director wants to talk to me ASAP :)