I Had A Goodtime

You guys were right. There was no need to be nervous. I really enjoyed my self they took care of me there. Good food and good people they invited come next mouth and I will
I already 2 people saying they will sponsor me. Once again I'm sorry for everything I have caused in the forums over the last few mouths

Josh

That's good to hear! I cant wait to hear your progress next! Getting your foot in the door is a great start!

It started off one of them meet at the door. He then introduced the all brothers all of them very nice. He then left for bit to get dressed I went to too the table were two past masters were sitting at and I talked to them for a while. Then it was time to eat so I went my food and went too were brother moral wife and friends were at and I talked them. When he came back he showed me around the lodge got me a petition and then he waited outside with me until my mom came and picked me up. He also paid for my dinner which he didn’t too. I’m going to thank him for that next time I’ll see him.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
It started off one of them meet at the door. He then introduced the all brothers all of them very nice. He then left for bit to get dressed I went to too the table were two past masters were sitting at and I talked to them for a while. Then it was time to eat so I went my food and went too were brother moral wife and friends were at and I talked them. When he came back he showed me around the lodge got me a petition and then he waited outside with me until my mom came and picked me up. He also paid for my dinner which he didn’t too. I’m going to thank him for that next time I’ll see him.
Thats what Masons do James. We tend to make our guests feel welcome. Glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
James, if you are serious don't procrastinate with this. Get it done and to the Lodge with your initiation fee and sponsors' signatures. If you treat the petition like you did the dinners, it will not look good for you.

It's me BigGameJames I had to make new account. My other one was not working right. Ill use login with Facebook. It worked good for while then it started to cause the slow down for me.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
So, you created a new acxount because you were having internet problems with this website? How is that supposed to resolve the problem?

Ill use to login with my Facebook. And everything was working fine for a while. Then I started having problems with site. Since I made new one everything has been working fine

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
So instead of asking for moderator assistance, you chose to add a duplicate account. Interesting.

What am I suppose to do. Then I couldn't hardly post I couldn't pm anybody for help. Ill kept getting severs errors. most of time sometimes I couldn't even log in. So Ill only 2 choices one make a new account are leave this forum.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
A first step would have been to clear your cache and restart your browser. You have posted so many times so frequently that your cache is probably clogged with crap. If that didn't help, you could have restarted your computer. Instead, you chose to start over and make the same thing happen with a new ID. Albert Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

jaya

James, you should not make more than one account on the forum. If you have issues clear you cache, delete cookies, empty your temp folders, and reboot your computer.

I am glad you had a good time. However, be sure to proofread your petition before you hand it in. You need to write like you talk. I doubt you would say "Then it was time to eat so I went my food and went too were brother moral wife and friends were at and I talked them" if you were actually talking to someone. You wou say something more like, when it was time to eat so I went and got my food. I then went too were a few brother's were sitting with their wives and had a good time talking to them. That makes a little more sense.