I need to be re-born

I come from a family that has not been in active service and I wish to change that by asking to come into the light. my grand father was a master mason for twenty years only telling me of his time in the light & warding off the darkness

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
Sorry for taking so long to reply. You should contact your local Lodge and ask when you can meet some of the Brothers there. You wont need the flowery language :)

Winter

I've been here before
I agree. We cannot help you here. Look up your local Lodge and go from there. Feel free to ask questions, but you can NOT find freemasonry on the internet.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
I agree. We cannot help you here. Look up your local Lodge and go from there. Feel free to ask questions, but you can NOT find freemasonry on the internet.
I would gently correct my esteemed Bro. Winter, you can find out about Freemansonry on the Internet, you just can't truly experience what it has to offer and what you have to offer are outside a stone/mortar Blue Lodge, behind a portal guarded by a Tyler.

G

Gary

So why did you respond? You know that you feed the trolls when you do that.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
I attempt to treat everyone without guile in order to determine their character. It could be that the langauge of the first post is from something of his g-fathers.

Azpir8king

Being good men full of Brotherly love, we want to believe we are dealing with an honest inquiry and want to offer direction, even though the hairs stand up as you type a reply. We tend to not be able to stop ourselves.

As you know, the trolls will bare themselves quickly, because they cannot stop themselves. At that point we move on. Ahhh, modern technology and the anonymity for animosity it gives them.

Winter

I've been here before
Actually it was just a drive-by posting by me. I may have worded it better. He apepared to me, at first glance, to be trying to get into the Masons via the internet, I was trying to point out that you cannot become a Mason that route. Rather, it requires a face to face with the Brothers in his area.

Some of the wording does pique my interest though.

G

Gary

Not sure either, but we were are all apparently a little slow to respond to this. The original post was made back in September! :rolleyes: