I will now get to visit Fla. regularly

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
My brother moved not long ago to Tallahassee , so I will now get to get my Fla. fix every year now . The wife and I are going down there together next year and while we are down there , she is going to look at the job market . I don't know if my Mother can handle both of us moving away . But I have always wanted to live down there , maybe I can be your next door neighbor Jason .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
It will be a few hours away. I am just north of Tampa. But you are more then welcome to visit. Maybe we can meet up in Orlando one day. The wife and I will most likely take our honeymoon this year in St. Augustine.

Florida is nice, but it is HOT.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Wow , are going to St. Augustine lighthouse ? I am a lighthouse nut and I want to see St. Augustine one day . Well I want to see all of Florida's Lighthouses

I already told my wife I would like to meet up with you if you wanted too , when we come down that way next year . She is all for it , she would love to go to Orlando . The last time I was in Orlando was when I spent my last summer bouncing from my one brothers house in Ocala to the other brother's house in Kissimmee .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
You know I have been there twice (three if you count when I was about 10 or so) and still have not gone to it. A lot of my family has though. It is a very narrow (one way), steep and long walk up. There is a surprising amount to there. I wanted to get into Flaggler Church, but it was closed when we went. I love the old cathedrals.

Orlando is another place with a ton to do. I am working on hitting all the mini-golf places there with a friend. Lots of outlet malls too. I still manage to get lost there sometimes.

We will have to setup a time when you are down to meet up.