I'm interested

Testament88

I currently live in Augusta ga and have been here 20+ years. Lately I've been gaining more and interest in the masons. I've been reserching and it seems that I would need to know at least 2 masons who would be willing to petition me. Well I don't know any ga masons but I am fortunate enough to work with one. He lives in sc so I'm not sure if he would be much help as far as a petition goes. I also know of another sc mason who I usually see during the day while I work. My question is as follows, would I be able to use them for a petition or would I need to know masons that actually live in Augusta? Thanks in advance.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
I'm not familiar with the rules in Georgia but finding a spomsor to sign your petition is not that hard. All you need to do is make a couple of new friends. The way you start that is to contact a few lodges in your area and meet with the brothers there. Find the lodge you feel fits you best and ask to join.

I currently live in Augusta ga and have been here 20+ years. Lately I've been gaining more and interest in the masons. I've been reserching and it seems that I would need to know at least 2 masons who would be willing to petition me. Well I don't know any ga masons but I am fortunate enough to work with one. He lives in sc so I'm not sure if he would be much help as far as a petition goes. I also know of another sc mason who I usually see during the day while I work. My question is as follows, would I be able to use them for a petition or would I need to know masons that actually live in Augusta? Thanks in advance.
Start here: http://www.glofga.org/