Incident at work

goomba

Brethren,

I am asking for your prayers. As some of you know I am a police officer. Last night another officer in I were involved in a very intense fight with some subjects. I was slightly injured and the other officer is fine. If you could would you please pray for these subjects we arrested and us. Thanks.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
My Brother,
I am amazed and delighted that when you ask for prayers, you FIRST ask for them for the "subjects we arrested!" You have the biggest heart of a peace officer I can imagine.

O, that all men and Masons could feel this way...

You and those whom you are concerned about certainly are in my prayers.

S&F

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
Brother Goomba,

I second Brother Franks' words. You are to be commended for placing their needs before your own. I bet they got the worst of it, though ;)

I'm glad you and your partner are OK. All of you are in my prayers.

goomba

Funny thing was after it was over one of the mothers of an arrested person said "officer goomba is so sweet, i don't know why they did that to him".

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
As someone who once worked for a LE agency, and has had many LEO's for friends, I have to say that I find your attitude refreshing. Glad you're OK and so is your partner. Glad it turned out well for everyone.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
My Brother,
I am amazed and delighted that when you ask for prayers, you FIRST ask for them for the "subjects we arrested!" You have the biggest heart of a peace officer I can imagine.

O, that all men and Masons could feel this way...

You and those whom you are concerned about certainly are in my prayers.

S&F

Bro, I totally agree with your sentiments. But... There may be a good reason he's asking for prayers for those who were arrested.... There is a good chance they got a lump or two. I've witnessed the results of those who resist LEO with violence. The result ain't pretty.

Goomba you are a good man. My prayers are with you and yours.