Is the lodge I'm joining accepted?

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
See, I told you :)
What he said!
Even if we told you in detail right down to the number of steps, turns, etc, etc, etc. (etc)
You would still be impressed by your degrees. But, since you did not read ahead, it rocked your world
Tell your mentor to tell the Lodge your feelings, we all like to hear it.

Josh

I have, lol my family is asking like crazy what happened but the only thing ill say is i was finally brought to the light, because that's what I've heard in some terms, when they were talking about initiating me on the website and stuff they said lets all bring the EA into the light on Thursday, so i just use that non descriptive phrase lol. I cant lie the mystery is definitely a part of the enjoyment.

Josh

Pink socks? Is it weird/strange i could believe something like that after going through the 1st degree LOL! I honestly feel the 2nd and 3rd are even BETTER so i cant wait!

MWS

...And we suggest three carrots, not one!

(On a side note, we can actually be reprimanded for making carrot jokes in my jurisdiction...no joke!)

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
...And we suggest three carrots, not one!

(On a side note, we can actually be reprimanded for making carrot jokes in my jurisdiction...no joke!)
Hmm, I understand. The Most Worshipful Bugs Bunny might get offended.

Josh

Speaking of "your our brother now", I must admit that was one of the best parts of the initiation. After everything was done when they look at you and say "Welcome brother Josh", all in a row from grand master to the deacons , I couldn't help but smile at my brethren. They've all talked with me prior and knew how long I have been interested in this, and finally being called a brother, it was all worth the wait!

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
Speaking of "your our brother now", I must admit that was one of the best parts of the initiation. After everything was done when they look at you and say "Welcome brother Josh", all in a row from grand master to the deacons , I couldn't help but smile at my brethren. They've all talked with me prior and knew how long I have been interested in this, and finally being called a brother, it was all worth the wait!
I will always remember kneeling at the altar and having the Master say, "My Brother..." for the first time.

Josh

Well guys, I'll figure out what those pink socks are on April 18th, ( just got the letter for the next date ).

Josh

I have a quick question, is there things I have to learn for the 2nd degree and memorize? My mentor has been on vacation after my initiation like I've said and he got back a couple days ago. My next degree is in a few weeks, is there like a lot I have to prepare for? Him being on vacation we havnt started preparing yet? I was just wondering how quickly you can be "prepared" . I know all states are different sort of but im pretty sure we all generally prepare and do the same things so I'll accept any of your answers.