keep me in your prayers

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
I posted before that I'm a cancer survivor. Right now, I'm scared that I may be facing that fight again. I've been passing blood for a few weeks now and my regular doc has determined it is not kidney stones or a bacterial infection. I see the same urologist that diagnosed my prostate cancer tomorrow. Please keep me in your prayers.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. I wish you good fortune on your future.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
Thanks All,

I saw the urologist today. There was no blood in the urine but they are concerned that it might be bladder cancer. They sent off a sample to look for abnormal cells and I am scheduled for a cat scan and cystoscopy.

Laxguy38922

As I told you on facebook, you are in my prayers and if you need anything let me know. Everything will be fine, you have your family and millions of brothers on your side to support you.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
As I told you on facebook, you are in my prayers and if you need anything let me know. Everything will be fine, you have your family and millions of brothers on your side to support you.
Thanks, Brother. I know everyone is pulling for me and I appreciate every one of you.

Having been through a cancer battle before and all it took from me, the last thing I want is another fight with that monster. Every day things are looking and feeling a bit better and I'm starting to sleep normally again as a result. The bleeding has stopped as has the pain. I'm mostly convinced that this will turn out to be nothing I need to worry about but I have to wait another couple of weeks to be sure. That's the hard part now.

Again, thanks to each of you for your well wishes and prayers.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
The test came back positive for abnormal cells. They want to repeat it to make sure. Back I go to fill another cup tomorrow followed by a contrast CAT scan on Thursday. I sure hope it's nothing but it doesn't look good from here.

FamilyMan

Fidelis ad Mortem
The test came back positive for abnormal cells. They want to repeat it to make sure. Back I go to fill another cup tomorrow followed by a contrast CAT scan on Thursday. I sure hope it's nothing but it doesn't look good from here.
My continued prayers are with you Brother.