keep me in your prayers

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
last treatment tomorrow

Well, there seems to be some light at the end of the tunnel. I have my last treatment tomorrow. Then I go in for surgery on July 27th to make sure the treatments worked. I can't wait to put this behind me.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Well, there seems to be some light at the end of the tunnel. I have my last treatment tomorrow. Then I go in for surgery on July 27th to make sure the treatments worked. I can't wait to put this behind me.
Wishing for a positive outcome.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
Thanks everyone.

During the last treatment, the nurse told me what I had to look forward to (if you understand the treatment, you know I was a captive audience). I knew I had surgery scheduled for 7/27 to take a bunch of tissue samples and make sure the treatments worked. I was a bit surprised that, even if it looks great, I still have to have at least 3 more treatments. Then a cystoscopy every 3 months followed by more treatment if needed. This is going to be a long road.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Thanks everyone.

During the last treatment, the nurse told me what I had to look forward to (if you understand the treatment, you know I was a captive audience). I knew I had surgery scheduled for 7/27 to take a bunch of tissue samples and make sure the treatments worked. I was a bit surprised that, even if it looks great, I still have to have at least 3 more treatments. Then a cystoscopy every 3 months followed by more treatment if needed. This is going to be a long road.
Well you are TRAVELLING man :D

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
Thanks everyone.

You are in my prayers -- So Mote it Be.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
2nd surgery

Thanks to all for keeping me in your prayers.

I just got back from my second surgery for the bladder cancer. This was a follow-up to the treatments to make sure everything worked. The surgeon took a bunch of biopsies but said he saw no evidence of cancer left. I'll get a definitive answer when the pathology report comes back but everyone is very encouraged that the treatments seem to have worked and I'm on the road to recovery.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I just sent a list of helpful herbs to a Brother whose mother has breast cancer. I do not remember if it was a list of stuff for breast cancer or for females, but I can see if I can find the list if you would like. Not sure if you are into stuff like that.

Great news also. Lets hope he agrees with the doc.

Blue Logan

May you experience all the Caring, Courage and Compassion to meet whatever lay ahead and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers!

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
Thank you all for you prayers and well wishes. The WM called today and asked how I made out. When I told him was doing well, he said that was good and informed me we are having an officers ritual practice on Tuesday and I'm expected there.

I rescheduled my treatments so I could make it to Lodge meetings. I still haven't missed a meeting. The WM told me I didn't have to rearrange my cancer treatments for the Lodge but I don't think he understood at the time that it's my brothers that make this easier to deal with. I gather strength from them and they seem to enjoy my company, too.

I firmly believe the GAOTU has had a hand in my life in many ways. He may have sent me two different cancers, but he also waited until I had the tools to deal with each of them. The first time, I owned a cybercafe and found the doctor who cured me on the internet. This time, he waited until I was made a Mason and have the support and friendship that I need. God never sends you anything you can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much :)