Know Your Enemy

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
The primary reason most people don’t attempt the change they want to see is because they give up even before they try. Hopeless, they think it impossible. This is when I take heart as a Freemason.

The Masonic Fraternity is one of the oldest, most tolerant, beneficial and charitable organizations the world has seen. I saw two young men take oaths of honor to become Masons a couple nights ago here in Missoula. What we have is priceless —a common bond of trust, charity and good will that spans centuries, countries, religions, economic classes and political parties.

We need that common bond — across nations, companies, classes, politics, genders. But we shouldn’t have to join any organization, or belong to any group, or work for anybody, or attend any church, or fight with or against anybody, or vote for anybody, or go to any party, or even throw a Frisbee, to “find” that bond — it is already here!

Read Full Story http://www.montanakaimin.com/article_5308b7c8-9955-11e3-bd83-0017a43b2370.html

trysquare

Which lodge are you in, Jason? I have a friend (and PM) that moved there a couple years ago and works at the university.

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
Well said and I agree Brother. Sadly as long as people are insane, think they are doing G-d's will, or are greedy, we need to find the bond of those to like minded people.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Which lodge are you in, Jason? I have a friend (and PM) that moved there a couple years ago and works at the university.
I am from the Tampa Bay area. This article had came across my news feed and thought it was interested so I posted it.