Ksa

jaya

Last night I was (finally) knighed into the Knights of St Andrews. I was also appointed Senior Deacon for the KSA at the same time.

Knights of St. Andrew. They are basically the "hired help" for the SR. Kitchen work, etc., what ever the Valley needs they step up and do it.

The upside is that they get some snazzy tartan to wear.

Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, S.J., U.S.A.: Knights of St. Andrew

Im a 32° too, but have not petitioned KSA, as I have no time to devote to it at the moment.
Lets not forget that Waaaaaayyyyyy Cool...Glengary.......my Valley doesnt have KSA, it is mostly a SJ thing but some NMJ Valleys have it.

Winter

I've been here before
Ahhhh Is it a SJ thing? I gotta say, the SJ really seems to have all its [BLEEP] in one sock compared to the NJ.

jaya

As Fireman said, some NMJ valleys do have it. And it is not a part of all SJ valleys either. The KSA does more than cook and clean up. They help with the degrees, act as honor guard, help with fundraisers, and anything else that they can that the valley needs.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
As Fireman said, some NMJ valleys do have it. And it is not a part of all SJ valleys either. The KSA does more than cook and clean up. They help with the degrees, act as honor guard, help with fundraisers, and anything else that they can that the valley needs.
And that's why I included; "whatever the valley needs, they step up and do it" in my comment. it just so happens that my particular valley "needs" kitchen help. YMMV.