Law Enforcement Officers

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
We have no law enforcement in my lodge . But a very good friend of mine from another lodge is . I love hearing his tales of some the characters he has arrested . The stories he get's from people of why they were speeding or for what other reason he has pulled them over is truely amazing . If I didn't know him for being honest , I would swear he was making some of it up .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
We have a Brother in our Lodge who is in Law Enforcement. I keep asking if he could lend me is car, so I can have some fun with a few friends who think they are untouchable.

hiram407

Law Enforcement Member

I'm currently a PD Lt with 29+ years with my department and I'm a 2 time PM. Our recent past master is a C.O.P. and our current master is a homicide detective. We also have two detectives and a patrol officer in our advancing line. I think we have over 20 LEO masons in my lodge.

Darrel

Law Enforcement

I am a detective sergeant with 24 years with the Sheriff's Office. My lodge has about 6 officers with my department, another 4 or 5 with the local city department. In my department, there are another 4 or 5 that belong to other local lodges. Plus my son, who is one of our dispatchers and just petitioned our lodge.