Let's say a prayer for Fireman!

Dennis Montey

Having had shoulder reconstruction myself, I empathize. Rest, be diligent with therapy and heal well my brother. Your in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you Brothers.... I appreciate everything.... back surgery went well....they had me standing the night of the surgery and walking the next day (oddly I HATED the folley....look it up if ya dont know what it is).....feeling pretty good, walking almost a mile a day now...lost 22 lbs (since shoulder surgery in April)....but I do feel a bit odd, but I guess when the open your body and move your organs it may do odd things to the mind....

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Thank you Brothers.... I appreciate everything.... back surgery went well....they had me standing the night of the surgery and walking the next day (oddly I HATED the folley....look it up if ya dont know what it is).....feeling pretty good, walking almost a mile a day now...lost 22 lbs (since shoulder surgery in April)....but I do feel a bit odd, but I guess when the open your body and move your organs it may do odd things to the mind....
Surgeon to surgeon: Hey Bob! Does he really need two kidneys? Nay! How about his gall bladder? NAY! How about his testicles? We better as his wife about those!:D

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Surgeon to surgeon: Hey Bob! Does he really need two kidneys? Nay! How about his gall bladder? NAY! How about his testicles? We better as his wife about those!:D
Yah, they cudda done some shopping for unneeded stuff, while they had him knocked out.
Unfortunately, with a shoulder incision, it would be tough to hide that you went after any of the good things, like a kidney, or part of the liver!

[almost] S&F

Yah, they cudda done some shopping for unneeded stuff, while they had him knocked out.
Unfortunately, with a shoulder incision, it would be tough to hide that you went after any of the good things, like a kidney, or part of the liver!

[almost] S&F
7/26 I had my abdomen and back cut open.......I had a spinal fusion @ L5/S1 w/ posterior pedical screws inserted...... not sure if they could have gotten anything good from the back but 2.5 in incision in the belly might be ok to harvest organs...... maybe that is how I lost the weight......

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
I'm happy you're back on your feet, my brother. Folleys are quite useful in movies... that gigantic diet coke no longer presents a problem :D I hope your healing will allow you to return to the job you love and if not, the GAOTU will present you with an even better alternative, I'm sure.

I will take my chances w/o the folley....I am healing very well, get sore but generally doing well......while I will be re-assigned to the permanent recliners and no longer on the truck..... I am sure the good Lord has bigger and better plans for me........ I guess this is time for the old bull to hand the reigns over to the young bulls......I am not sad.... I am just glad I will not be hurting all the time and will get to start enjoying my kids activities....

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
I will take my chances w/o the folley....I am healing very well, get sore but generally doing well......while I will be re-assigned to the permanent recliners and no longer on the truck..... I am sure the good Lord has bigger and better plans for me........ I guess this is time for the old bull to hand the reigns over to the young bulls......I am not sad.... I am just glad I will not be hurting all the time and will get to start enjoying my kids activities....
AS a 'old bull', it is your job to teach them temperance, as in: NO! We'll walk down and have them all..............................