Lodge Stores

devlin

Laus Deo
I have been talking to a few of my brothers about the idea of having a small store for our lodge. For the short term at least, funds would go to a few lodge furnishings we'd like to see that are wants not needs. I have some goals I'd like to see this coming year if I can generate the momentum with in the lodge and this is one part of that. :)

FamilyMan

Fidelis ad Mortem
My lodge has a glass case that has tie tacs, lapel pins and emblems for your car... and a really nice knife that I bought three of. One for me, one for my dad and one for my grandpa. (Lewis!) All for good prices I might add. I am not sure where the money goes, but I might ask my secretary. LOL

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
My lodge has a glass case that has tie tacs, lapel pins and emblems for your car... and a really nice knife that I bought three of. One for me, one for my dad and one for my grandpa. (Lewis!) All for good prices I might add. I am not sure where the money goes, but I might ask my secretary. LOL
That's pretty much what mine has. It's hit and miss for sales though. I bought one of the emblems in the case for my car. It had been there so long that the foam adhesive was all dried out. LOL