Lodge Websites

WebMason

Web Mason
Do you believe that a website can increase a Lodge's membership?

Absolutely, YES - and it has!

View Masonic TV commercials, clips & videos, listen to Audio Podcasts, read and download Masonic Ebooks. Masonic Resource Center

WebMason

Web Mason
Does a website increase a Lodge's membership?

If the lodge website is not available, or does not attract and retain the visitor looking for Masonic info, there will be NO new candidates who want to join an organization that does not have a web presence. Any serious organization that is competing for the heart, mind, dollars and time of the same candidates as the Masonic Lodges seeks to attract WILL have a website that gets the click and closes the deal. If you don’t use the Internet wisely, your competition will! GUARANTEED.

One of my fellow bros was chiding me lightly recently, because I am not the most proficient in the lingo, but, that's not my central focus in my Masonic journey. I politely and slowly told him that I think a Mason does their best by doing their best at what they do best, not just in Masonry, but in all things.

I just happen to love doing web stuff and would do it if no one paid me.
This particular brother hummed a different tune when less than 2 months later, a fella wrote to me via my website and wanted to know how to join my friends lodge. OH WAIT - it gets better. They both met up at church one Sunday and the young prospect had his friend with him and he wanted to join the lodge also!

I am a lone webmaster who seeks to OVERdeliver info online.
Jim