Masonic Credit Cards

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Ok, heres a good one that the GL would need to do, if they haven't done so already. I haven't seen it yet, but here it goes.

What about getting a Masonic Credit Card. Have a percent of the purchases on the Credit Card go to things the Masonic Homes, or other charities. This could be done in replace of things like money back or rewards, so it would be automatically and you wouldn't really miss it.

Thoughts?

cemab4y

GL of Kentucky has had a masonic credit card arrangement for some years. The Scottish Rite (southern jurisdiction) also has a sponsored credit card.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
GL of Kentucky has had a masonic credit card arrangement for some years. The Scottish Rite (southern jurisdiction) also has a sponsored credit card.
I always hate walking by their booth while I'm at Grand Lodge every year .

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
There's always a couple of them that pester you about signing up every time you walk by even though you've told them no already .

cemab4y

If you wish to obtain a Scottish Rite credit card, you do NOT need to be a Scottish rite member. Just contact the SR southern jurisdiction, and ask for one. When you use the card, a portion of the proceeds go to SR charities.

devlin

Laus Deo
If you wish to obtain a Scottish Rite credit card, you do NOT need to be a Scottish rite member. Just contact the SR southern jurisdiction, and ask for one. When you use the card, a portion of the proceeds go to SR charities.
I do believe the Northern Masonic Jurisdiction also has one as well.