Master Craftsman Program - Courses 1&2

G

Gary

You don't even need to be SR to do the MC 1 series, however you must be SR to do the MC2.

I'm not SR yet, and I'm up to quiz three in the MC1 series. I should be done by now, but have had to put it aside for the moment due to other obligations.

Enjoy the course. it's very informative.

johnj1582

I actually read A Bridge to Light through once so I can go back over it as the quizzes come in. It was actually pretty hard to put it down. Between that one, the monitor, and a few other books I've picked up recently, I've had plenty of reading to keep me occupied!

G

Gary

Yeah, I've developed quite a library too since starting the program.

Blue Logan

Greetings Brothers and visitors!

I am a week away from submitting my final quiz for the 1st Scottish Rite Master Craftsman Course. For me, it has exceeded my expectations. I love our bi-monthly Blue Lodge meetings; yet, after 14 years as a MM, I can honestly say that my enthusiasm, focus, and dedication to the craft have been elevated; due in large part to the active seeking and discovering of “more light” found within the course.

I highly recommend this Scottish Rite Master Craftsman Program!

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Has anyone else completed this course? I stopped at quiz 4 (out of 5) due to my cabletow. I need to finish it.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
No , I have not . Though I am no longer a SR Mason , I would still like to do it .
You dont need to be a SR mason to complete the MC1. Theyll grade the exams and send you a certificate. For the adavnced course you have to be SR.