More Then Just Techers

I have always had a closes friendship with some my teachers over. I even got made because of it, I was teachers pet I don't if it's normal the say this but I love them:) and I know that they feel same way they will have a special in my heart. How about you guys?

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I have always had a closes friendship with some my teachers over. I even got made because of it, I was teachers pet I don't if it's normal the say this but I love them:) and I know that they feel same way they will have a special in my heart. How about you guys?
OK, for those that want to understand what he said:

I have always had a close friendship with some of my teachers over the years. I even got made fun of because of it. I was the teachers pet. I don't know if it's normal the say this, but I love them and I know that they feel same way. They will have a special in my heart. How about you guys?

James,

I think almost everyone has had a teacher, coach, or mentor that they have become fond of at one point or another. Teachers are some of the most important people in our society. When a child learns from, and respects their teacher, they often find that the teacher responds by going that extra mile to help them develop.

Some kids do get made fun of for being the teachers pet. Personally, I think those kids that aren't the pet are just jealous.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Yes James , I had my favorite teachers . Some have made a big impact on my life , some didn't . It takes a special kind of person to be a (good) teacher .