My 1st lodge Dinner

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
So, it looks like the lodge meets on the first Thursday of the month. That's in just a couple of weeks.

Ya I'm Very excited and nervous at the same time. I have to find me a new sponsor. The one that said he migth sponsor is to busy for me.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Ya I'm Very excited and nervous at the same time. I have to find me a new sponsor. The one that said he migth sponsor is to busy for me.
Too busy for you? Thats rediculous. A sponsor is a signature plain and simple. You put the meetings off so many times that he probably had second thoughts.

He said in order for him to sponsor. Me he has to get to know me.We only meet once for lunch. But he didn't stay long.Ill asked him if he is going at dinner next mouth he said he can't make it. Becaues he has go to school he goes every Thursday.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
He said in order for him to sponsor. Me he has to get to know me.We only meet once for lunch. But he didn't stay long.Ill asked him if he is going at dinner next mouth he said he can't make it. Becaues he has go to school he goes every Thursday.
It would seem to me that if he is interested in sponsoring you, he would pick another day to meet with you. Something doesn't sound right.

He works the rest of the week. He hardly ever online and when he is. Sometimes he don't reply back i could call him but he said he can't have his cell phone at work. I'm starting to think that maybe he don't want me to join. He could be be to one to black ball me. And like guys sad it only takes one no vote.:(

It would seem to me that if he is interested in sponsoring you, he would pick another day to meet with you. Something doesn't sound right.
That's what i'm thinking. He says wants get to me more. When we had lunch he seemed to be in hurry. That's becaues he had go have lunch with the shrinners. We could have invtied me they evevn asked why he didn't bring me with him. They wanted to meet me. He could said change of plans we going somewherre elss for lunch. Or He could have canceled i'm sure they would understand.

Winter

I've been here before
That's what i'm thinking. He says wants get to me more. When we had lunch he seemed to be in hurry. That's becaues he had go have lunch with the shrinners. We could have invtied me they evevn asked why he didn't bring me with him. They wanted to meet me.
That's because the Shrine can smell fresh blood in the water from miles away. LoL.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
T

Nah there guys good guys. That what my mom says anyways. She knew these guys for yrs. They eat lunch were she works every thursday.
If your mom has known these guys for years, why did you introduce yourself on this forum by saying that your mom had a problem with Freemasons? Your story doesnt make any sense.

I Forgot that she knew some freemason . When we went to the book store and I bougth freemasoury for dummies she kinda got a lil worrired. But when i went to talk about it with her. That's when she remended me that she knows some masons.

When i 1st joined here. I have yet to talk to my mom about becomoing a mason. I didn't know how she will take it. like said i forgot that she know's some masons. Maybe i shouln't said that she had with with freemason. I just kinda asumed that. And i apolize for that. I should have just went and talked about it. Before comoing and assumeing that she had prombloe with me wating to join.

I tend to stress a lot. And overthink things. Which cause me to assume things and to jump the gun a lot. When I brought freemason for dummies book and when she got an ill worried about me buying it that lead to think that she might have a problem with me wanting to become a mason. And at 1st I thought that she didn’t know what freemason are. When I finally went to talk her about it and told her about freemason I meet online. She told me that she has meet him because he go to lunch with the Shriners she knows. And I told her that Shriners are mason to.

MWS

James, you don't need to keep relying on specific dates and specific members. You already know what night they meet...GO TO THE LODGE, KNOCK AT THE DOOR. Tell them you're interested. I feel like myself and other members here have said this before...

Bill_F

James, I feel the need to be blunt here.
Almost everyone here is a member of a lodge. We have seen how the initiations work. we have been through the application process. So anyone who is trying to pull some wool over some eye's in here will not be able to do it for very long. Not long at all. I have seen a lot of your posts, and I really feel that either you're not really being honest about everything, and maybe you're just looking for a group to chat with.
Or you're telling the truth, and the people you've been dealing haven't been very upfront with you. It sounds to me like they have no intentions of initiating you, for whatever their reason is.
It just seems like this has been going on for way too long.