My 1st lodge Dinner

James, I feel the need to be blunt here.
Almost everyone here is a member of a lodge. We have seen how the initiations work. we have been through the application process. So anyone who is trying to pull some wool over some eye's in here will not be able to do it for very long. Not long at all. I have seen a lot of your posts, and I really feel that either you're not really being honest about everything, and maybe you're just looking for a group to chat with.
Or you're telling the truth, and the people you've been dealing haven't been very upfront with you. It sounds to me like they have no intentions of initiating you, for whatever their reason is.
It just seems like this has been going on for way too long.
i'm being honset. i'm not making any of this up. It just this one guy .I just have find someone to sponour me if he don't want to.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
James, you don't need to keep relying on specific dates and specific members. You already know what night they meet...GO TO THE LODGE, KNOCK AT THE DOOR. Tell them you're interested. I feel like myself and other members here have said this before...
James, I agree just GO.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
Perhaps you have answered this question before and I forgot but bear with me. Why do you want to become a Freemason?

Please think carefully about your answer.

I want to become a better man. And yes I did awners this before. And you said my 1st reason was wrong so I thought it over. But they can't not make a better man they can only give me the tools to make me a. Better man so it's up to me.Rigth?

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I want to become a better man. And yes I did awners this before. And you said my 1st reason was wrong so I thought it over. But they can't not make a better man they can only give me the tools to make me a. Better man so it's up to me.Rigth?
I believe that we answered have answered that ad nauseum. I refer you to post #62 in this thread; You wrote: "I will not post in this thread here anymore. Until I go to the dinner to let know how it went."

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Because you can only drag out a story for so long before people get wise that its all a bluff.

He is only here for sympathy. If youll notice he mostly posts sickness and distress threads.

Anything else is just a very weak attempt at trying to stir up conversation on an adolescent subject. Its like talking to a pre teen boy.

The closest thing he can get to posting anything even remotely close to freemasonry is a cut and paste link from a anti mason site, or a disparaging headline about the Shrine or what have you.