My First Post

KCARR

Greetings and Happy New Year.

This is my first post. I am seeking light and a reputable lodge (due to claims of some bogus lodges) to join in Brooklyn, New York or any of the five boroughs of New York.

Wish you well.

Brother Kevin

I come in peace

Brethren,

I am but a humble Brother/Companion/Knight who is traveling towards the East. My journey is but a young one (Raised 3/6010) but has become rich with the friends and education I have picked up along the way. At times I tire of the journey, but often I am invigorated by just simply making the effort. I am lucky to have met some very impressive Brothers, and have had the privilege of being apart of some awe inspiring events.

This May I have the privilege of attending a couple of "once in a lifetime" events on the same day. To hear Brother Christopher Hoddap give a talk on Egyptian heritage to Freemasonry, and to take part in the first Grandmasters Massacheusetts Table Lodge in 50 years.

I owe so much to the grace of TGAOTU as well as to my wonderful wife and daughter.

Travel well my Brothers...

Bro Kevin D. Miller
St George Lodge
Brockton MA

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer

FF Sparky

Brethren,

I am but a humble Brother/Companion/Knight who is traveling towards the East. My journey is but a young one (Raised 3/6010) but has become rich with the friends and education I have picked up along the way. At times I tire of the journey, but often I am invigorated by just simply making the effort. I am lucky to have met some very impressive Brothers, and have had the privilege of being apart of some awe inspiring events.

This May I have the privilege of attending a couple of "once in a lifetime" events on the same day. To hear Brother Christopher Hoddap give a talk on Egyptian heritage to Freemasonry, and to take part in the first Grandmasters Massacheusetts Table Lodge in 50 years.

I owe so much to the grace of TGAOTU as well as to my wonderful wife and daughter.

Travel well my Brothers...

Bro Kevin D. Miller
St George Lodge
Brockton MA
Welcome Brother, maybe we will cross paths one day