My friend Denise Y.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Brothers, that F-ing cancer is killing off another one of my extended family.:mad:

Stupid cancer has touched my life, how about yours?....we all wish to have a new car....new phone...to lose weight...a person who has cancer only wants one thing...to fight their cancer....

Brother...I do understand....it personally affected my life when I was around 6 y/o....my mother passed away from multisystem cancer....Thoughts and prayers for your Family

G

Gary

I'll be praying for her and your family. That is terrible news.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Wishing you and yours the strength to make it through this juncture in your lives.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Sincere thoughts and prayers to you and all of your family. Best wishes for the strength to continue to fight.

FamilyMan

Fidelis ad Mortem
You are in my continued prayers Brother. I lost my grandmother to breast cancer a few years after the docs said she "beat" it. My Aunt has had breast cancer and won. I lost a friend of mine from high school to leukemia. Cancer is a horrible animal. You have my most sincere sympathy.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Lost Mom to it, then Dad indirectly, an aunt, a friend at work, several others, now Denise, a beautiful, funny, charming, lady.
Her docs give her a few weeks, Mom lasted 9 days.............

Lost Mom to it, then Dad indirectly, an aunt, a friend at work, several others, now Denise, a beautiful, funny, charming, lady.
Her docs give her a few weeks, Mom lasted 9 days.............
I am so, so sorry my brother. I will pray for your friend to find peace.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
I'm fighting my second cancer now. Had Prostate cancer eight years ago and now am fighting bladder cancer. I hope your friend fares well and gets the best of care. You are both in my prayers. I know from my experiences that the battle can be harder on the caregiver than the victim.