My Initiation is this Tuesday!

FamilyMan

Fidelis ad Mortem
Congrats! Some advice... do NOT search the Internet to try and "find out" about the rituals or the order of events. You do not want to ruin the experience for you, nor do you want to expect one thing and get another.

jaya

Welcome and congrats. Remember that each man in that room has gone through the same process you are. There is nothing in the degrees that will harm you or demean you in any way. Try to listen as best as you can to what is going on. Relax and enjoy your night.

Joel

Mine is tonight also. I have avoided running into any insight as to have it revealed to me by my new brothers. I agree it will make it more 'valuable' of an experience.

Enjoy.

Joel

How did it go?
Well as far as mine, I am a bit speechless (that's rare). I was amazed and humbled at the event. The men at Waverly did an outstanding job and I am so glad I went into it knowing near nothing about it. It was truly a wonderful and memorable experience. I look forward to continuing on the path.

goomba

It seems like so much more information. However, after starting to go over the lesson not nearly as hard as I thought it would be.

Joel

It seems like so much more information. However, after starting to go over the lesson not nearly as hard as I thought it would be.

I agree. If you take the time to understand the learning it is clear and much easier to internalize.

Anthony Lella

Mine was great! I enjoyed the experience a lot. It was a lot to take in, but I actually have been lucky enough to attend another EA since mine. I met with my coach for the first time today for about an hour, I think it went well I have a lot to learn.

Joel

Well tonight I completed my EA proficiency and I am prepared for Fellowcraft. That was alot to ingest, but it was well worth the work.

Woo hoo!