My Initiation is this Tuesday!

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
I wish I had more time. Its hard working 52 hours a week and trying to still spend time with my wife and 2yr old son.
"...Your frequent appearance at our regular meetings is earnestly solicited, yet it is not meant that Masonry should interfere with your other duties, as these are on no account to be neglected."

Brother, you are doing the right thing. Remember to mind your twenty-four inch gauge and your cabletow!

S&F

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
"...Your frequent appearance at our regular meetings is earnestly solicited, yet it is not meant that Masonry should interfere with your other duties, as these are on no account to be neglected."

Brother, you are doing the right thing. Remember to mind your twenty-four inch gauge and your cabletow!

S&F
bob franks, PM, CL
Wayne Lodge 112
Goldsboro, NC
Good point Brother Bob.

Remember Brother Anthony your obligation states that your family is to come before Masonry.

Bob Franks

Good point Brother Bob.

Remember Brother Anthony your obligation states that your family is to come before Masonry.
[Brother] Will Rogers said, "Every thing I know, I read in the newspapers."

Every thing great I know, I heard in the Masonic rituals and lectures!

S&F

Carl White

In response to user devlin. Just be patient it will mean more to you when it finally does come when you get the chance to be initiated. I was in the same boat as you. I was voted in and had to wait a month and a half to get initiated due to a full schedule of degree work. I was excited and anxious at the same time. I had been thinking about it every day and messed up on a couple of parts due to nerves. My advice don't think about it til the day of initiation. That way you can be more relaxed and apt to take more of the ritual in and understand more of its symbolic meaning.

Bob Franks

It is a good degree if the candidate does not correct the degree team.
Not even once! :D

S&F

Carl White

I agree it is a great degree but, I didn't correct the degree team. They corrected me respectfully after the ceremony. Not that they even seemed to mind. They were the best brothers/friends I could ever hope for during the ceremony.