My niece

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Brethren , my niece was hit , head on , by a drunk driver Sunday . he drove around a curve in the road COMPLETELY on her side . His truck ran up over the hood of her car and front tire went through the windshield and left a tire print on her forehead . She is out of the hospital but received a concussion , dislocated shoulder , several lacerations , her face and head is swelled up to the point the she is unrecognizable . But they main problem is that she is having problems with the right side of her body , mainly her right arm and leg , she is being seen by a neurologist to see if their was spinal damage .

Please keep her in your prayers .

MWS

Prayers sent. My thoughts are with you. Please keep us posted on her recovery.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
She is in my prayers.

Having had a similar experience with a drunk driver on the wrong side of a divided highway, I feel her frustration. I bet he walked away unharmed.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
She is in my thoughts and prayers.

Whatever can we do to get the drunks off the road?
My daughter was head-oned by a drunk 15+ years ago.
I am grateful to the Deity that she had a bruise across her waist and one diagonally across her chest.
She got better from the concussion and is now Director of the English Department at her high school.
I am blessed to have her!

S&F

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
A little late as usual but as you wish good Sir, consider it done. Please let us know how she makes out at the neurologist if you would.