My oldest son Kevin

Gary, also glad to hear your son is doing well.

I'm in the group with Ashlar, Fireman and the boys. HS class of 84, College class of 88.

Davis, I have a daughter a year older than you.....SO STAY AWAY FROM HER!!

Just kidding. I would feel a lot better if she'd take after some young Mason.
Just for clarification...please do define "young Mason"...:D:eek:

Brother Gary....glad the little tike is doing better.....

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Gary, also glad to hear your son is doing well.

I'm in the group with Ashlar, Fireman and the boys. HS class of 84, College class of 88.

Davis, I have a daughter a year older than you.....SO STAY AWAY FROM HER!!

Just kidding. I would feel a lot better if she'd take after some young Mason.
Hey in OH there's rules against that! and Daivis I'm having a sippy cup swap. You, me and any other brothers who didn't help with the Temple building.

Oh yeah I know I'm a subsitute member of the "Tangent Relay Team"

Winter

I've been here before
Hey in OH there's rules against that! and Daivis I'm having a sippy cup swap. You, me and any other brothers who didn't help with the Temple building.

Oh yeah I know I'm a subsitute member of the "Tangent Relay Team"
You can date a Brother's daughter. But you can't have any "unlawful relations" with her!

You can date a Brother's daughter. But you can't have any "unlawful relations" with her!
My wife (she was my girlfriend then) and I moved in together 5 years ago. This was before I was a mason, or really, knew anything about freemasonry. Dana, being a former Jobie, the mother of a Jobie, the daughter of a long time mason, plus both of her kids have had surgery at the Shriner's Hospital (her daughter cut the ribbon at the opening ceremony of the new Shriner's Hospital Twin Cities), was very encouraging, we'll say, insistant, on me speaking to her father about masonry. He, being an old timer, of course, wouldn't bring the subject up to me, I had to ask him. So I did, and a couple of months later I was initiated. So, of course, during the 3rd degree, when a particular part about unlawful relations came up, I nearly swallowed my tongue! It kept popping back into my head the rest of the degree....What did i get myself into. Immediately afterward, I ran straight to my mentor, and, well you know....

G

Gary

You guys are killing me. The squirrels are way out of control! I thought this was a thread about my son. :rolleyes:

We really need a chat room on this forum.

Winter

I've been here before
I think if a thread actually stayed on point I would die for the sheer shock of it!

You guys are killing me. The squirrels are way out of control! I thought this was a thread about my son. :rolleyes:

We really need a chat room on this forum.
It was initially.....:rolleyes:. but you know the attention span of an Internet Mason......besides, isnt hijacking one of the Landmarks of Internet Masonry.......oooooooh, look at the shiny ring on that guys hand....:eek:

G

Gary

I often wonder what would happen if we started enforcing a strict no off topic policy. Many other Masonic forums do this.

We could implement a chat room for the squirrels, or even have dedicated forums for discussing the off topic crap that pops up.

It gets frustrating after while when you try reading through some interesting threads only to find that they go way off course and never come back on topic. It's a huge waste of the readers time if they are looking to participate in a fruitful and intelligent conversation.

Brother.... that just may be a good selling point for the "private" area.... I will request your forgiveness on my juvenile shenanigans.........

G

Gary

No need to apologize. I'm guilty of it too. We have a relatively laid back atmosphere here, and that's part of it's appeal. It just gets a little too laid back once in a while that's all. It seems like every thread I've read lately goes off topic.

So, I dont have to stand in the corner:eek::D????......must be something in the air that is causing the misdirection of so many threads....

G

Gary

From what I'm being told, he is recovering nicely. He lives with my ex from my previous marriage, and she has not been very willing to share information.

Winter

I've been here before
That's a shame, especially where a mutual child (or even a stepchild) is concerned. But I'm glad to hear things are going well for him.

G

Gary

That's a shame, especially where a mutual child (or even a stepchild) is concerned. But I'm glad to hear things are going well for him.
Yup. He's mine. She's just being a [deleted due to offensive content]. The sad part is, the way I found out that he was in the hospital. It was from my attorney.

I had been petitioning the court for child support modification and the process server (after he finally caught up with her) found out.

Had I not filed a suit for contempt of a court order/ petition for modification I would have not found out about it.