My poor Halloween decorations

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
With great saddness I will have to take down all my Halloween decorations and have to wait till Thanksgiving day to start putting up our Christmas decorations . I have been so busy this year with the lodge , Grand Lodge communication , YR and The OES that I have not gotten to enjoy the days leading up to Halloween with my horror movie marathons and what not .

Until next year.....

intent

I'm sorry to hear that

I always hate having to take my decorations down as well. I am well motivated to get things done so I can enjoy Thanksgiving and Christmas with my family.

sukie

I don't even bother with Halloween decorations any more. Since my daughter and my granddaughters moved down South there really isn't anyone to decorate for. I will put up our little tree at Christmas but that's about it. Bah, humbug! :p

G

Gary

I didn't put up any outside decorations this year either. We've been so busy, and won't be home for Halloween tonight.

I usually go all out. I build animatronic ghosts and stuff like you see at Disney's haunted mansion. I normally get people coming out of the wood work to see them. Next year will be the year to start up again me thinks.

I'll put up the Christmas lights in November.

Starlight

In my area, there is only a few people that decorate for Halloween. I have been so busy this year that I did not get to decorate. However, I am already getting all the stuff together to go all out for Christmas.

pdobbins2

Past Master
My ex used to go all out decorating for Halloween.
But, for the last 2 years, I have not bothered with it.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I do all the decorating for Halloween and Christmas while the wife stands there and tells me I am doing it all wrong . I love that woman !

G

Gary

Where would we be without the loving guide of female supervision? :p

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Lost I guess . Scary thing is that is the truth for me . She has to constantly remind me of appointments , to fix something or to call someone etc; etc; . She says she can't figure out how I can remember entire degree ritual in Freemasonry , but I can't remember to call the cable company about a problem with the bill .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I barely got decorations up, was still putting some stuff up Halloween day. Only to have maybe a dozen kids come by. Very disappointing. The wife gave the rest of our candy to some poor little girl who started late and was still out at 10pm. Took them down yesterday with much sadness. The day after Thanksgiving though I can put up Christmas stuff. :)