My sister needs your prayers...

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
My sister is 43 Y/o and has been diagnosed with pericarditis, and has a really bad infection that has likely damaged the valves in her heart. She is in critical condition. The doctors have told us to expect the worst and hope for the best. Please keep her and my family in your prayers. I'm not sure if she will make it,

Thanks Brothers...

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
We made the decision today to put her on a ventilator for 48 hours. She is either going to improve during that time, or we have to make some hard decisions. Your prayers are most appreciated Brothers.

jaya

Brother Gary, I am praying that God will be with you and your family during this difficult time.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Brothers,

It is with great sadness that I have to inform you that my sister passed to the hands of the Great Architect at 5:50 PM EST. This evening. Your prayers were not in vain, as she passed quickly with minimal suffering. Please continue to keep me and my family in your thoughts.

jaya

Will do brother. Remember that she is now healed. I pray that your family will have peace in this time of trouble.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Brothers,

It is with great sadness that I have to inform you that my sister passed to the hands of the Great Architect at 5:50 PM EST. This evening. Your prayers were not in vain, as she passed quickly with minimal suffering. Please continue to keep me and my family in your thoughts.
And so we shall, sorry for your lose.

There is no right way to grieve, people will attempt to tell you "aren't doing it right", don't pay attention.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Thank you Brothers. Your support means a lot to me. I'm thankful for my Brother Masons in my hour of need.