My son passed away today...

FamilyMan

Fidelis ad Mortem
My son, Gabriel, died suddenly this morning in his sleep. He was only two months and two days old. Prayers are greatly appreciated. I just don't know what else to say.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I'm extremely sad to hear that. That is my worst nightmare come true right there, not sure how I would handle it. You have my absolute deepest sympathy, and if there is anything you need, let me know.

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
As Jason said, it's any parent's worse nightmare and I wish you didn't have to experience it. My prayers, thoughts and sympathy are wish you.

kblair210

There is nothing anyone can say which will ease your pain. But please know all of us are offering prayers and condolences. I can think of no greater pain than what you're going through right now.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
I m sorry that I have no words that could console you. There could be no deeper abyss than that which you have been cast into. My heart aches for your family, your wife, and you.

Sincerely and fraternally

FamilyMan

Fidelis ad Mortem
I pray that none of you ever have to experience this... That none of you have to plan a funeral for your child... Or wait for autopsy results... Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. If anyone is in the greater Parkersburg WV area I will phobos funeralet information on request.
Sent from my Android.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I pray that none of you ever have to experience this... That none of you have to plan a funeral for your child... Or wait for autopsy results... Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. If anyone is in the greater Parkersburg WV area I will phobos funeralet information on request.
Sent from my Android.
I really wish there was something I could do for you. It really makes my son's surgeries feel like nothing. I wish I could be there for you.

FamilyMan

Fidelis ad Mortem
Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.

If there are any Brothers who are in the area and want to attend, I will provide visitation and funeral information upon request. The visitation is this Friday evening, and the funeral is Saturday afternoon. Just message me.