Need Positive Thoughts

Robby

I have just had a phone call that knocked me for a loop. My cousin's husband was diagnosed with leukemia. The doctors came in after they got the results of the bone marrow test and told them it's so aggressive and so far advanced that the only thing they can do is to make him comfortable. He is in his 70's so I knew he wouldn't last forever but I am floored. I don't know what to do. It's all I can do to even type this. Please send prayers and positive energy to the family. He was the patriarch of the family and has always taken care of everyone else. I don't think I can even go to see him today.

Robby

Thank you both. I've contacted his daughter today and they say he only has days-one to three at the most. I'm going down tomorrow to stay with them for the day but honestly I wonder if he's going to make it through the night. I'm just devastated.

Robby

My cousin's husband, Lester, died this morning at 3:10 a.m EST. I appreciate the thoughts and prayers. He died easily and isn't suffering any more. Two weeks ago, he was on vacation, the next Wednesday he was in the hospital and today he's dead. It just doesn't seem real.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
My condolences to you and his family, it is terrible that it was such a sudden turn of events. Solace can be found in that he is no longer suffering, and that prayers and thoughts will be with you and his family.