Need Pricing on Lodge Aprons

Brothers,

I am looking to get an idea on cost of plain white Masonic aprons. The aprons that we use in Lodge today need replacing and I wanted to get an idea of cost to bring up in Lodge? Can anyone recommend a supplier for white aprons? Any help is appreciated.

Fraternally,

Jason

edwmax

Sized 12.5 inches X 15 inches with 107 inch long tie. @ $49 per doz.
Cochran Masonic Lodge #217 F&AM
P.O. Box 732
Cochran, GA 31014
Email - harrya217@hughes.net for ordering or further information.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
aprons

Dean & associates of Albemarle, NC has cloth aprons anywhere from $80/dozen for 13" x 15" cloth with tie strings to $185/dozen cloth - belt with white plastic snap buckles.

www.bluelodgeaprons.com
Founded 39 years ago by PGM Dean.

S&F

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Ask your lodge members if they have any seamstresses or quilters in their family who would be willing to work on the cheap and just have your own made . My aunt can make aprons and it only costs us for the material , the labor is free . Another lodge in my district has a Past Master's wife who makes them , free to the lodge . $5 (regular members) to $10 dollars (Past master) a piece for those outside of the lodge . I have one , nice aprons with quick release clip and elastic belt , I keep it my truck for when I am out and want to visit a lodge and do not have my apron case with me .

Aprons are very simple to make and a good seamstress can turn them out quickly .

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Turn it into a home ec project. I was thinking instead of making a gavel for my year making white aprons with a trim or design for the Lodge.

jaya

I would also recomend Dean and Associates. Good quality at a decent price. Also good people to deal with.