New series

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Did anyone catch the first episode of the new NBC series "Hannibal" ? I liked it but feel they brought Lector in far to quickly , but I will wait to see what they have in store before I make any judgments . Far to much crap on TV anymore .... to bad I do not have the BBC , now they have some great programs .

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Did anyone catch the first episode of the new NBC series "Hannibal" ? I liked it but feel they brought Lector in far to quickly , but I will wait to see what they have in store before I make any judgments . Far to much crap on TV anymore .... to bad I do not have the BBC , now they have some great programs .
I didn't catch it, although the previews looked enticing. I have the BBC, and the wife has Netflix with tons of BBC shows.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Thank the Lord for Netflix , I do get to view some BBC programming . I miss having the BBC on cable though , it was my replacement for the trash on American TV .

Dancing with the "Stars" , Splash ("celebrities" diving into pools , what the frick is that crap !!!) The Apprentice Etc; Etc; !!!! Come on !

Bill_F

Just started watching "The West Wing" on Netflix. Haven't seen that in a few years. I do have to figure out how to hook my desktop computer to the TV so i can watch it on that instead of the monitor.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
If you are in the market for a new blu-ray player , you can purchase players with WiFi and Netflix on it . This is how I watch Netflix on my TV , through my Blu-Ray player .

Bill_F

Well, I guess I'l just have to pick one up. I was avoiding them because my DVD players work good enough, but it seems the Blu-ray players play DVD's also, and I hear the picture is amazing. So my arm wont have to be twisted too much!

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
The Price of Blu-ray players have dropped and are very affordable . It is worth it if you watch a lot of Netflix streaming . I watch Netflix more than I do regular TV , great documentaries .

Bill_F

To answer your original post, I had just come home from a Fellowcraft Degree last night, talked to my wife for a few, sat in front of the TV just as they were saying...."next week, on Hannibal...".
So I missed it. But the coming attractions look pretty good.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I was looking forward to it myself last night , that and Grimm , to get my mind off of things but I have to wait . Was stuck with re-runs of Cold Case on Ion .