On topic posts (Please Read)

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
To all members new and old , we have a laid back atmosphere here and do not mind if topics veer off topic . BUT , if you create a thread and wish it to stay ON TOPIC , please make it known in your original post by stating that you want all replies to be "On Topic" at the close of your original post .

If anyone violates the OP's wishes , all off topic posts will be deleted .

Thank you in advance .

Stay on topic in this thread please !

Winter

I've been here before
This system will, I hope, prevent many threads from devolving. If it doesn't work, maybe we will have to tighten things down a little more. I hope not, since I enjoy some of the sidetracks!

What about making or designating a specific icon for threads that are stated to be ON TOPIC only?

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
This system will, I hope, prevent many threads from devolving. If it doesn't work, maybe we will have to tighten things down a little more. I hope not, since I enjoy some of the sidetracks!
I also like some of the sidetracked threads and this is why I have never been worried about posts being off topic . Sometimes I get a laugh , sometimes it leads down another road to more light .

G

Gary

I appreciate the effort by Ashlar, and the suggestions by the Brothers. I'm not opposed to having fun, I just want to help the serious discussions stay more on target.

Again, Thanks to everyone for understanding my position on this.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
What were we talking about? SQUIRREL!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOO, sparkly butterflies, what?:eek:

(And I agree that we need methodology(ies) to let it be known, if any icon, how about the arrow points to right

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
I participate more here, than on other forums, simply because of the relaxed atmosphere here. If you get one iota off-topic on other boards, look out, your wrist is slapped! That being said, I agree that times we need to stay focused. Thanks for letting me voice my opinion.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I have seen what you say concerning other forums . We are not forum nazis here , conversations shift , change , branch out so just go with the flow .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
LOL , they need to visit many other forums then .
You would be surprised, well maybe not you, but a lot of people love to talk about lawyers, law, and how unfair I am. Which reminds me, I need to add some stuff to the rules soon.