Original Ritual Working.

zumaechtenfeuer

My Lodge - Sankt Alban zum Aechten Feuer - was Chartered in 1786. A small group of Brethren are currently researching the history of its formation in the small town of Hoya; fortunately hundreds of documents have been preserved in Berlin and Frankfurt am Main despite the forced closure of all Masonic Lodges between 1933 and 1935.

In 2011 we hope to stage a Working of our original Ritual and, at the same time, celebrate the 225th anniversary of our Charter.

Jbrinkler

225th meeting

My Lodge - Sankt Alban zum Aechten Feuer - was Chartered in 1786. A small group of Brethren are currently researching the history of its formation in the small town of Hoya; fortunately hundreds of documents have been preserved in Berlin and Frankfurt am Main despite the forced closure of all Masonic Lodges between 1933 and 1935.

In 2011 we hope to stage a Working of our original Ritual and, at the same time, celebrate the 225th anniversary of our Charter.
I would love to attend the meeting!

zumaechtenfeuer

Attending any Working in my Lodge is absolutely no problem whatsoever, as with all Regular Lodges in Germany. We don't have a set date for the Working as yet, but it will be towards the end of March 2011. The Installation Working we mentioned on Twitter is in the first week of July 2011, making it hard to combine the two!

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Attending any Working in my Lodge is absolutely no problem whatsoever, as with all Regular Lodges in Germany. We don't have a set date for the Working as yet, but it will be towards the end of March 2011. The Installation Working we mentioned on Twitter is in the first week of July 2011, making it hard to combine the two!
Have you gotten the date yet?
Post us on how the ritual goes.

S&F